How to Get a Work Permit
A Work Permit Request Form can be downloaded here. See “Related Links” for more information about child labor laws,
- Fill out the Work Permit Request Form (click on Work Permit
Request on the right).
- Neatly fill out all personal information and have parent sign on signature line.
- Have employer fill out company information, work/job duties,
and have a manager sign.
- After all of the information has been completed:
a. Students can scan and email to Ms. Elizabeth Ramos, email@example.com, Office Manager/Controller at HPHS; or
b. If a student is not able to scan and email, a hard copy can be taken to the school office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
5. Please give Ms. Ramos 24 hours to process your Work Permit. She will then email or have you pick up the actual Work Permit that you will give to your employer.
6. All students must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA and attendance of 98% or student’s work permit will be revoked.